Briefing on UAE PASS capabilities for Service Providers
Khawla Ali Almheiri is a Senior Project Manager at the mGovernment -Telecommunication Regulatory Authority (TRA). Joining TRA in 2014, Khawla Almheiri has worked in the Policies and Programs Department ,which entails running projects and building lasting relationships with federal and local government both in UAE and internationally.
Over the course of the last 14 years, Khawla Almheiri has worked in several fields starting from IT, corporate excellence and service promotion.
Certifications & Skills: Certified Internal Auditor, practical experience in EFQM Excellence Model, and a certified project manager from the Project Manager Institute (PMI). She holds a B.Sc. in Computer Engineering from University of Sharjah and a Masters in Engineering Management from Wollongong University in Dubai.
The trainer has over 15 years of experience in different IT domains within UAE, experience gained in both Public and Private sectors in many business fields, with a Maser Degree in Information System Design and a bachelor's degree in Information System Management. The trainer is also acting as UAE PASS Onboarding Lead, supporting entities in defining and finalizing the integration use cases as well as supporting the technical challenges that might be faced during the integration process.
- Awareness of business and technical aspects of integrating with UAE PASS.
- Account registration and upgrade steps
- How to use UAE PASS App for authenticating and digitally signing documents.
- The Business flow of Authentication, Digital signature, and eSeal.
- Technical APIs walkthrough to explain the implementation process.
- UAE PASS high level onboarding plan.
- Business understanding of UAE PASS
- Creating UAE PASS account
- Using UAE PASS as an authentication mechanism
- Technical Integration requirements
- Onboarding steps.
- Start Time: 02-July-2020
- Time: 01:00 PM
- Duration: 01h 00m
- Category: Market Technology
- Language: English
- Level: Beginner