Leveraging video-conferencing technology
Remote communications will be heavily used with customers, suppliers, teammates for foreseeable future. And while many cases are managed via free or paid cloud services, any disruption, inconvenience, security, and manageability can seriously affect the business performance of the organization. By attending this webinar, attendees will learn: How videoconferencing works and what affects its quality the most Which interoperability and availability considerations should be noted, based on the different use cases for video calls? Security and trust considerations for services provided via videoconferencing, Cloud, on-premise, and hybrid deployments of the video conferencing solutions – pros and cons.
- Understand how videoconferencing technology worksLearn key concepts of standards, interoperability, and integration.Learn the typical architecture and deployment options of video conferencing products.
- Learn the challenges of choosing and implementation video conferencing solutions
- Learn which video conference features are trending and how they can improve various communication use cases that organizations need to support nowadays.
- Start Time: 07-October-2020
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Duration: 01h 00m
- Category: Technical Course
- Language: English
- Level: Beginner